Stronger roots. More vigor
Formulated to increase microbial growth and activity to improve plant development and vigor, Root Honey™ Plus is a premium 1-0-1 liquid nutrient use enhancement containing amino acids derived from oilseed extract, carbohydrates, high-grade fulvic acid and kelp. It is fortified with bioactives and improves organic matter management.
Benefits of using Root Honey Plus
- Improves nutrient use efficiency and the solubilization, uptake and utilization of applied fertilizer and nutrients in the soil bank
- Optimizes conditions for greater root mass and plant vigor
- May increase microbial growth and activity
- Improves organic matter management
- Easy application and no special storage conditions
How Root Honey Plus technology works
- Carbon sources within Root Honey Plus accelerate microbial growth and activity.
- The bioactives in Root Honey Plus – Bacillus spp. – produce enzymes and organic acids that improve the solubilization of fertilizer into plant available forms, and release bound nutrients.
- More availability of nutrients can improve nutrient uptake, lending to a more robust root system and optimizing plant growth and vigor.
Documents & labels
Root Honey Plus
Talk to a Mosaic representative
There’s much to know about Advanced Crop Nutrition and the decisive advantage of performance products—let’s talk about it one-on-one in a 20-minute live consultation.