- MAP is a common phosphorus (P) fertilizer used in corn-growing regions of North America and is the “base” for many blends.
- In addition to nitrogen (N), P and potassium (K), corn is very responsive to sulfur (S) and zinc (Zn).
- MicroEssentials® SZ® contains N, P, S and Zn fused into one nutritionally balanced granule, creating a single course for balanced crop nutrition.
Crop: Corn (Zea mays)
Locations: 66 trials across the U.S. and Canada
United States: AL, AR, DE, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, OH, SC, SD, TN, TX and WI
Canada: MB and ON
Data Source: Field studies conducted by university and/or third-party, independent researchers.
P Rate: 65-90 lbs P₂O₅/ac
– Balanced across all treatments
Zn Rate: MAP blend – 5 lbs Zn/ac
- MicroEssentials® SZ® outperformed MAP + AS + ZnSO₄ by 4.9 bu/ac (3.0%) on average, across all locations.
- Access additional yield data, and calculate your ROI potential at MicroEssentials – Performance.