- Sulfur (S) is a secondary macronutrient that is needed for corn growth and development but is mobile in the soil and can be prone to leaching beyond crop accessibility.
- Adequate S availability during vegetative and reproductive growth is critical for maximum corn yield.
- MicroEssentials S10 supplies multiple nutrients fused into one nutritionally balanced granule, promoting uniform nutrient distribution, increased nutrient uptake, seasonlong S availability, and higher yields.
CROP: Corn (Zea mays)
DATA SOURCE: Field studies conducted by university and/or independent third-party researchers. Trials were selected if the average of the two treatments was ≥ 20%
of the U.S. average corn yield (173.3 bu/ac) (USDA-NASS, 2021).
CROPPING CONDITIONS: All trials conformed to local cropping practices.
N Rate: Applied according to local recommendations
P Rate: 80 lbs P2O5/ac applied as MicroEssentials S10 or DAP
S Rate: 20 lbs S/ac applied as MicroEssentials S10 or AS
Application Timing: Preplant
Application Method: Broadcast
- MicroEssentials S10 increased yield 3.4 bu/ac over DAP + AS when averaged across 34 site years in high yield environments.
- MicroEssentials is uniquely designed to deliver nutrients evenly across the field, while delivering more value by
increasing nutrient uptake.
- While most blends and sulfur-enhanced fertilizer products contain sulfate-S alone, MicroEssentials supports highyield S demands by delivering season-long S availability through its combination of both sulfate and elemental S